Personal Injury Attorney in Breese, IL. Personal injury cases are typically categorized into three common areas: negligence, strict liability, or intentional wrongs. Negligence is defined as an individual’s failure to realize an accident would directly lead to the injury another. Strict liability is utilized for personal injury claims against manufacturers and designer, such as a defective product. Intentional wrongs involve a person completing an act knowingly, such as a person hitting you or being falsely accused of a crime. The Breese personal injury attorneys at Burger Law assist our clients in attaining evidence that proves the fault of the individual that caused the accident. Whether you have been injured by another person, a company, or government agency, Burger Law will fight for your right to proper compensation.
Call Our Breese Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Burger Law believes it is our responsibility to ensure all proof is gathered and prepared to support a client’s case. We collect medical records, witness testimony, police reports, and any other data that will corroborate a claim. Our personal injury lawyers also communicate with insurance claims adjusters so that our clients can focus on what is truly important: rest and recovery. No matter if you have been injured by a dangerous product, medical malpractice, or another type of personal injury, Burger Law can help! If you have any questions regarding our services, our legal representation, or scheduling a free case evaluation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Breese, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading