Commercial and Contract Litigation LawyerSt. Louis & Illinois
Burger Law represents Commercial and Contract Litigation clients throughout Missouri and Illinois
Burger Law is a litigation firm that specializes in great resolutions in contract disputes and commercial litigation. We represent individuals and business owners in lawsuits over contract, commercial paper, loans, agreements, mechanics liens, insurance disputers, fraud, misrepresentation, or other breaches of promises, contracts and agreements.
We have a great track record in these matters and are adept at identifying defendants and assets against which we can recover. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in many types of litigation. More importantly, we are a good alternative to medium and large firms that charge too much or over charge clients for simple services. We have reasonably hourly charges, are transparent, and fairly bill our clients. We do work on flat fees and contingency fees as well. So, if you are tired of paying large firms a lot of money for okay results, come to us. If you have any questions about your contract dispute or commercial litigation needs, call us at 314-542-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Litigation Claim?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- C and CL cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
- Gary Burger tried a commercial litigation case on April 13, 2015 for West End Diving against Lloyd’s of London Insurance Company in a property damage claim. We won every issue in the case. The court ruled that Lloyd’s adjuster...Continue Reading
- Burger Law is excited to share a commercial litigation success and introduce our new web page for these types of cases. Burger Law has just finished recovering $105,000 on an old debt from a not very solvent defendant. We...Continue Reading