Personal Injury LawyerJackson, MO
The Jackson Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm to take on your personal injury case in Jackson is critically important to whether or not you will get a full recovery, or a partial settlement that will force you to pay out of pocket for your care. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Jackson Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Jackson – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Jackson fights for the full rights and recoveries of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s passion and privilege to fight for the rights and recoveries of our clients. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your full and complete recovery is our firms only concern. We know how hard it can be to recover from an injury, and we’re here to help you the entire way. For inquiries on how the process works, what you can recover, and the damages you can be legally be reimbursed for, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jackson immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Jackson – Personal Injury Law Videos
Are there legal questions you need to ask, but don’t have time to go into a lawyers office? Do you value client testimonials and what real people have to say? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Jackson now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Jackson – Claim Types
Experience matters, and choosing a personal injury lawyer in Jackson with the right experience is going to be the deciding factor for your claim. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our law firm has experience taking on all types of claims, and our lawyers can use this experience to your benefit. Our lawyers practice all areas of personal injury law, and this allows our team to respond to a personal injury claim from several different directions. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents almost always happen because of negligence or reckless actions. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Jackson know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to recover, unfortunately, employers often push employees to return before they are fully healed. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Jackson know how to fight against these tactics and can make sure you get the full care you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Our firm understands that these cases are difficult, and we make sure that the families who come to us are fully taken care of. We will investigate the case to make sure all facts are made visible, and that your loved one’s death is accounted for. We will fight for your family’s rights and make sure that those who caused your loved one’s death are punished to the maximum extent of the law.
Personal Injury Lawyer Jackson – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Jackson – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Jackson
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Jackson residents with exceptional legal representation. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Jackson
Workers’ Compensation Jackson
Motorcycle Accidents Jackson