Personal Injury LawyerJohnston City, IL
The Johnston City Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law fight on behalf of those who are injured due to negligent and reckless actions. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. You need help. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Johnston City are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you are owed.
Choosing the right Injury Firm for your case in Johnston City can be the difference between all of your medical expenses and lost wages being covered, and you and your family suffering from a bad settlement deal. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Johnston City Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your personal injury case now, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Johnston City immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Johnston City – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Johnston City is dedicated to the compensation and recovery of our clients. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. It’s our firm’s great pride to take on personal injury cases in Johnston City and fight for our client’s recoveries. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
It’s important to remember that every case is different, and what you may be eligible to recover is going to be based entirely upon the circumstances of your claim. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We know that recovering from traumatic injuries can take time, and is difficult, and we’re here to help. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding personal injury claims, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Johnston City immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
Burger Law fights for the rights and recoveries of those who have been harmed, and this means taking on tough cases as well. We’ve been in the news for several of our high profile cases. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Johnston City – Personal Injury Law Videos
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several videos that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
If the above weren’t able to answer all of your questions, or if you would rather speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Johnston City now, our firm can be reached at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- Types of Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- What are the 10 Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
Personal Injury Law Firm Johnston City – Claim Types
Being a personal injury lawyer in Johnston City requires that your lawyers and firm have a vast knowledge of the different types of cases that Johnston City residents deal with. Knowing the legal differences between a workers’ comp case and a truck accident case and the statutes the determine recovery amounts and liability directly affects whether the case will be successful or not. Further, the legalities and processes needed to successfully maneuver through a workers compensation claim require specialized training that a vehicle-accident-only attorney may not have.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our lawyers have extensive experience in all types of personal injury claims, which gives our team an advantage against other law firms. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Johnston City know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. They will most likely try to get you to go to an in-house physician, who may not have your best interests involved. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Johnston City can protect you from these tactics.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. Losing a loved one because of the reckless actions of another is terrible, and it should never happen. We fully and thoroughly investigate these claims to ensure that those responsible are held responsible. We’re going to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Personal Injury Lawyer Johnston City – Lawyer Resources
The more you know about how lawsuits work the better. To this end, Burger Law has created a podcast series that talks about lawsuits, what to do in lawsuits, and how different sides of the case plaintiff/defendant work. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Johnston City – Legal Books
If you enjoy reading longer content, our Firm has created 4 books that can answer a wide range of questions surrounding personal injury law in Missouri and Illinois. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Johnston City
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing Johnston City residents with exceptional legal representation. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Accidents don’t just affect you physically, they always cause mental pain, and financial stress. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Johnston City
Workers’ Compensation Johnston City
Motorcycle Accidents Johnston City