Personal Injury LawyerPerry, MO
The Perry Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your fulls rights and recovery and ensure that you get the care you need and deserve. Immediately after an accident, it’s important that you or your loved one immediately seek medical attention to ensure that your health isn’t jeopardized. Fighting for your rights, alone, is going to be extremely difficult. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry will fight to ensure that your family’s way of life and comfort are protected.
Choosing the right Injury Firm to take on your personal injury case in Perry is critically important to whether or not you will get a full recovery, or a partial settlement that will force you to pay out of pocket for your care. Those who injured you are financially and legally responsible for taking care of your injuries and paying you 100% of what you are owed, but they won’t do it willingly.
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Perry Personal Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have any questions about your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222
Personal Injury Lawyer Perry – Recent Victories
Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Perry is dedicated towards ensuring that our clients are fully cared for. We take on and fight all who harm our clients, and we fight for a full recovery every time. Our firm is dedicated to fighting four our clients, and we have great pride in our hard-fought victories. Here are several of our most recent victories:
- $200,000 Medical Malpractice
- $200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $232,000 Workers Compensation Claim
- $222,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $0-100,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $250,000 Icy Slip and Fall
- $113 Million Missouri Department of Corrections Claim
While these cases show what is capable of being recovered, it’s important to note that every case is different and the recovery in each case is different. Your recover is first, and foremost, our only priority. We fight for you so that you are given what you deserve and what you are owed. For any questions or concerns regarding your personal injury claim, call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Perry immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.
Burger Law in the News
We take on difficult cases, some of which are often high-profile cases. Our Firm has fought against government agencies, massive corporations, and other high-profile cases that you may have heard of. Listed below are several recent examples.
- Pam Hupp Wrongful Death Case – We recently filed a wrongful death action against Pam Hupp. Pam was indicted for first degree murder for the death of Louis Gumpenberger. Pam had fraudulently concealed her actions as was reported by many news agencies
Personal Injury Lawyer Perry – Personal Injury Law Videos
Do you currently have pressing legal questions, but no time to meet with a lawyer? Do real client testimonials answer your questions? Burger Law provides detailed videos covering important legal questions, as well as client testimonials to show that we treat our clients better than anyone else. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to those areas:
- Frequently Asked Legal Questions
- Video Archives
- Burger Law Youtube
- How to Choose a Law Firm
Personal Injury Law Firm Perry – Claim Types
Experience matters, and choosing a personal injury lawyer in Perry with the right experience is going to be the deciding factor for your claim. Current Laws, state statutes, and transportation or work safety laws and knowing the difference between these laws directly affects the outcome of a personal injury claim. If a personal injury lawyer primarily only pursues on type of case, such as medical malpractice, they may not have the proficiency to handle car accidents claims or truck accidents.
One of the benefits of choosing a personal injury lawyer with Burger Law is that our law firm has experience taking on all types of claims, and our lawyers can use this experience to your benefit. We understand that case types often overlap, and having experience with each type of claim gives our team the perfect understanding of how to fight for our clients rights and recoveries. Listed below are quick snippets of the case types we most commonly pursue:
- Car Accident Claims – Negligence is usually the main culprit in car accidents. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Perry know the applicable laws and statutes and know how to deal with insurance agencies that often dramatically undercut their clients to push small recoveries.
- Truck Accident Claims – Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. Tractor Trailers are known for causing terrible injuries during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Medical Malpractice is doctor negligence, and this can occur when a health professional fails to provide a standard of care. Errors can happen during surgery, after surgery, in diagnosing the illness, and many other areas.
- Workers Compensation Claims – When someone is hurt at work, they need time to fully heal before returning but employers will often force workers to return before they are fully healed. If they send you to a doctor they use, or a company doctor, the doctor may not recommend the level of care you actually need. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Perry know how to stop these tactics and actions and will fight to make sure you get 100% of what you need.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Wrongful Death claims are never easy. No one should ever lose a loved one because of an accident that is caused by another’s negligence. There is always a trail of facts or reports that show negligence on the part of the business or individual who is responsible for your loved one’s death. Your family deserves to recover from this terrible accident, and we’re going to help you.
Personal Injury Lawyer Perry – Lawyer Resources
Knowing how a lawsuit works, and the intricacies that can shape the lawsuit can help you better understand your claim. We have an excellent podcast that goes into depth regarding several different legal scenarios. It’s called Lawyer V. Lawyer, featuring Gary Burger and Debbie Champion.
Lawyer v Lawyer teaches law and litigation. Gary Burger represents injured people and their families. Debbie Champion helps people and companies defend injury claims. They have over 50 years of trial wisdom to share with lawyers and laymen. Here is lawyer versus lawyer.
Personal Injury Law Firm Perry – Legal Books
We also have legal books for those who enjoy longer content. These books are free of charge and are downloadable for ease of reading!
Personal Injury Practice Areas Perry
Personal Injury Practice Areas. Burger Law is made up of a team of personal injury lawyers who fight for the complete care and recovery of Perry residents. Gary Burger and his associates are dedicated to recovering compensation to help injury victims and their families cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Burger Law, we understand how severe injuries can negatively impact your mental, physical, and financial health, and we are prepared to stand with you through the entirety of your case from medical care to insurance and employer issues. Gary Burger and associates specialize in a complete range of personal injury law including:
Truck Accidents Perry
Workers’ Compensation Perry
Motorcycle Accidents Perry