Slip and Fall Lawyer in St Louis, MO
Slip and Fall Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm that specializes in slip and fall injury cases. Gary Burger and associates are dedicated to recovering for and protecting the future of those who get injured as a result of dangerous property conditions in Missouri and Illinois. Businesses, homeowners and property owners all invite guests onto their properties and must be held responsible for injuries caused by their unsafe property conditions. Burger Law has helped thousands of injury victims recover well from a full range of slip and fall accident cases including collapsed decks, porches, railings, and stairs. Untreated icy sidewalks, parking lots and business entryways, apartments that are not properly maintained, water or liquid on the floor of businesses, rural property when used for ATV riding or other outdoor activities, and unsafe playgrounds, among more. If you or a loved one has been involved in a slip and fall accident that was caused by a business owner, homeowner, or property owner’s unsafe acts, allow the slip and fall lawyers of Burger Law to fight for your recovery.
When a person is involved in a slip and fall accident, it’s the property owner’s responsibility to compensate them for the damages and injuries they’ve endured. When you allow the slip and fall attorneys of Burger Law to assist you in your slip and fall injury case, we will personal represent you and aggressively work towards getting you the largest possible compensation for your injuries. Gary Burger and associates have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for slip and fall injury victims, and we are prepared to fight for your recovery. Working with the slip and fall lawyers of Burger Law means being able to avoid insurance companies who will try and get you to settle for less. Gary Burger and his associates are committed to getting injury victims fair compensation for injuries caused by the carelessness of another person. To get started on your free case evaluation, contact Burger Law by calling (314) 542-2222 or completing our online contact form.
- Burger Secures a $125,000 settlement in Auditorium Fall Gary is featured this week in the Missouri Lawyers Weekly for a case that he settled for $125,000.In the last two weeks, we secured a great result for our client, Sally Anderson, against Centene Corporation. Sally was leaving a concert at the Centene building in Clayton. She walked to the […]Continue Reading
- [Youtube]https://youtu.be/0cnTD5DX2Ek[/Youtube] My name’s Gary Burger. I’m with Burger Law. We just finished the settlement of a case, Sally Anderson v. Centene Corporation, and at the beginning of that slip and fall case if you can see it on the video I received a letter in November of 2014 saying that the defendant’s investigation does not […]Continue Reading
- A 52-year-old Blue Springs man who slipped and fell on a patch of black ice outside a Springfield motel has settled a premises liability claim against the owner for $250,000. Fiorentino David Leone injured his right side and shoulder, hip and back after the parking lot fall at the Days Inn-Springfield on Jan. 14, 2013, […]Continue Reading
- Gary Burger recently tried a case for a local dive shop in a breach of contract action. It was fun to cross examine the plaintiff and point out the numerous inconsistencies in his story. We were successful in representing that business. Gary represented New Beginnings C Star, Inc. in a complicated case that was tried […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented the Macharias and settled the case for $1.435 million against three parties after extensive litigation, a mediation and further negotiation. They were injured in a Memorial Day 2013 deck collapse. They were sitting on their deck with family when the deck surprisingly collapsed beneath them. We sued the owner of the apartment, the […]Continue Reading